"Darling, you send me."
Darling is one of my favorite words.
This song is in the final scene of one of my favorite movies, The Holiday.
Aretha Franklin is the woman. She definitely deserves some R E S P E C T.
I am currently sitting in my room too tired to do anything but too lazy to get ready for bed. It's the life. Also, I am looking through my journal. Can I just say that writing in it everyday for the past three years has been one of the best things I have ever done? I rarely regret things but one of my biggest regrets is that I didn't start to document my daily adventures sooner. It is incredibly fun to go back and read the thoughts of 16 year old Cassie.
I encourage everyone to grab a notebook and start writing right away. You don't have anything to lose. You will love it! Plus, it's really therapeutic and makes you feel accomplished. It's like, "Oh wow, I remember when I aced that AP test after only sleeping two hours the night before after a softball game...man, I am THE BOMB." It's something you will always cherish! It's your life in your own words - how cool is that. So get on it. If you already keep a journal, I applaud you. Keep up the good work.
Oh, and write a letter to someone who might need it today. I've been trying to do this more often and so far I love it! It's sad to think that not everyone sees the value in their life, so help them to see it.
Okay, I'm done.
Peace & blessings. CTR.
Xoxo
SO TRUE. Journaling is one of the best habits I have ever picked up. Love it!
ReplyDelete